Friday, February 19, 2010

love for handmade cards

I've never been much of a card sender, but recently I've been involved with a few collaborative handmade journals. Now, handmade cards are moving up on my to-do list. Here are a few from the amazing martha:























I had forgotten the idea of
pressed flowers. This craft reminds me of childhood so much...I might make these just for the nostalgic joy of it. Pressed Pansy party anyone?? Instructions for pressed pansy card here.























I thought this
yarn card was especially cute, particularly the floral pattern. I'm not crazy about the paper chosen for these cards, but I think an organic rugged handmade paper would be splendid!























Not sure why you would send a card like this...perhaps for a "happy spring"? Maybe earth day? Whatever the occasion, the
garden seed card is freaking adorable!























These amazing messenger bird cards could be sent for any occasion. LOVE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment